Sunday, April 24th, 2011...11:23 pm

crunch time

Jump to Comments

seeing that i have been doing homework for the past six hours or so, i’d say that it’s that time of year again. one more week of classes and then finals week… oh yea, it’s definitely that time of year. it really hasn’t quite hit me that the semester is almost over. the weather isn’t helping me either. except for the occasional warm day, the weather has be rather dreary. i feel like it’s still march, or maybe the 80 degree weather in georgia just spoiled me.

i think i am doing pretty well homework-wise. it’s not going to be an easy week that’s for sure. i’ve got a personal catalog due on thursday for my graphic design II class. i am almost done, but i haven’t figured out how i want to bind it yet (that’s kind of important haha). i have a final type experimentation project for wednesday. i am almost done with that too! 🙂 yay! but i have to print it (another important element). my last assignment for this week is my spanish paper. ten pages about el salvador. almost done with that too. so see? i’m doing pretty well. except i’m only almost done with all of them. meaning i have to finish all of them. then i have to prepare for finals and my portfolio review! so much to get through in the next two weeks, but then… IT’S SUMMER! woohooo!

for now, i am treating myself to beauty and the beast to take a break from all the thinking. 🙂