Thursday, September 16th, 2010...8:31 pm

the first full week

Jump to Comments

today marks the end of my first full week of classes, but oddly enough, i feel like it’s the end of the first month. haha i’ve really only had classes for six days but man, have they been long ones. not in a bad way though. actually, my longest days go by pretty quickly. i have to do a lot on mondays and wednesdays- i have three studio classes those days- but they go by quickly! i am always running around in between classes, doing homework or eating. 🙂

i really love all my classes which is great. my professors are awesome. i have learned so much already! i opened adobe illustrator for the first time on monday in computer applications. everyone had to research different famous designers and create a presentation in graphic design one. i was assigned jonathan ive, the senior vp of industrial design at apple! i’ve made strange creatures and landscapes out of photocopies of etchings for imaging. i created my own typeface in basic typography. and i learned about the progression of cuniform to our latin alphabet in history of graphic design. i’ve done so much already this week. this is going to be a jam packed semester.

2 Comments