Wednesday, November 4th, 2009...11:02 pm

girl talk and sean kingston

Jump to Comments

last night i went to the sean kingston and girl talk concert that was hosted by suffolk. it was at the house of blues (formerly known as the avalon) over by fenway park.

the concert was great!! i had sooooooo much fun!! i went with my roommates and then i met up with a bunch of my friends from spain. we pushed ourselves up to the front (don’t worry we weren’t those obnoxious tall people that push in front of you to stand in your way. i could never actually do that. i’m quite short. haha) sean kingston was really good. he sang some new songs and all the really popular ones. we all got glow sticks when we walked in, so when he told us all to put our hands up it was like an ocean of glow sticks waving back and forth. haha it looked really cool.

girl talk was crazy! the whole place just turned into a huge dance party. girl talk himself was dancing up and down on his dj table at one point. the bass was super intense- you know like when you can feel it in your chest? yea like that. my ears were a little sore when i left, but that;s just because i was right up front for most of the concert. haha bad choice on my part.

i really love dancing, and this concert came at the perfect time actually. i have been a little stressed trying to figure out my schedule for next semester, and the concert just allowed me to escape it all for a little while. ughh well i’ll tell you more about my scheduling problems later!