- American Bar Association – This is a site for ABA Committees such as Business Law and Science and Technology that does lots of work in cyberspace. You will find lots of ideas for papers by examining the work of the committees working with cyberspace and 2B, etc. A student membership is very inexpensive and permits you to join 2 sections
- ABA Intellectual Property Section
- International Technology Law Association – Great source for cyberspace research
- UN Commission on International Trade Law – UNCITRAL Developments in Electronic Commerce
- Technology and Society – Legislative Developments: Digital Signatures, Privacy, Security, and IP
- American Intellectual Property Law Association – Professor Mueller is an active participant and frequent panelist in the AIPLA. High Technology law students should consider joining this excellent organization.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation – This is an excellent collection of materials on issues such as privacy, encryption, regulation of cyberspace and emergent issues.