Suffolk food, Erin Kenna

The meal plan at Suffolk University is ridiculous. The amount of money spent and the food you can eat is restricted. This means that if you still have extra money by the end of the year that it goes away, rather it goes to Suffolk. Also, the money on the meal plan can never be converted to “real money” that can be spent on better food (which at this point means anything outside of Suffolk). After about three months of the same quality food I am definitely going to spend money in the many delicious restaurants that Boston has to offer. If anyone has any complaints about the food in Suffolk there are often comment sheets. I have submitted a comment to 150 Tremont about considering adding some more sticky white rice. Guess what? There is now more rice at 150! Feel free to comment if you’re not satisfied with the food or the lack of variety, because sometimes I myself am clearly not please. So do something about it!

6 thoughts on “Suffolk food, Erin Kenna”

1. I prefer to eat out, I think it’s a bit costly but worth it, of course, everyone’s thoughts and the selection may be different, it really can enjoy a great dinner, I love to play football legends, of course there may be those who want to play this game, that’s your choice, but how the way you’d feel good treat.

2. Meeloun论文网是一家专业提供留学生学术辅导的网站,为中国留学生提供优质的论文作业代写服务包括但不限于assignment代写,essay代写,report代写,homework代写,网课代修,程序代写,EXAM代考,QUIZ代写等各类留学论文作业,价格有诚意,分数有保障,服务有质量,欢迎咨询。https://www.lxws.net/financedaixie.html