Brittney Keophoxay #1

안녕하세요 여러분! (Hello Everyone!)

My name is Brittney Keophoxay and I am a Laotian-American who was born and raised in Woonsocket, RI.  I’m still undecided with my major but I’m kind of leaning towards Business (Global Business to be exact).

I spend most of my time in Providence RI with my friends who break dance.  I love photography and attend bboy jams whenever I get the chance to capture my friends in action.  The latest jam I attended was the Project 401 (Area code for RI) where bboys/bgirls from MA and CT even competed.

Other than that I really love Asian culture and would like to study more Asian languages.  I currently know how to speak Lao, Thai, some Korean and taking Japanese at Suffolk.  I hope to study abroad to South Korea someday.  I also wrestled on my varsity high school wrestling team in the 119lbs weight class.  The guitar is something I play when to pass the time away.

So far I have enjoyed my time in Boston.  I made new friends and I even scored an internship with the Asian Boston Media Group in Quincy.

Come visit me at Tremont!