Anicka Galipeau Blog Post #8

November 29, 2012

Dealing with the death of someone close to me is something I have never experienced, until today. It’s been a very strange place to be, I feel helpless, and nothing I say or do will change what has happened. I find it challenging to be a supportive friend and giving advice and love has been emotional and draining. I cannot imagine what it feels like to have your father pass away, and my heart goes out to my best friend. I am even more anxious for Christmas break now, because I am nervous to see my friend in so much pain, because I know that my words and support can only help so much. I hope that, with time, we will all heal and eventually return back to the way life used to be. It has been a difficult time to receive such devastating news, and I am trying my best to show my support and love to my friend, for I know she is going through unimaginable pain right now.

2 thoughts on “Anicka Galipeau Blog Post #8”

1. yea death is a scary thing i know what it feels like to lose someone. i lost my grandmother she died right in my arms and its sad but life goes on. They will always be remembered through memories. my heart goes out o your bestfriend I hope she feels better. πŸ™

2. yea death is a scary thing i know what it feels like to lose someone. i lost my grandmother she died right in my arms and its sad but life goes on. They will always be remembered through memories. my heart goes out o your bestfriend I hope she feels better. πŸ™ just comfort her in rough times