going back home

Going back home for Thanksgiving Break was an absolute wonder. I missed my family and friends so much! It was quite a tease considering it was just for 3 days and I was not able to do everything I wish i could have done being there. The weather was absolutely amazing though! almost 85 degrees everyday and just beautiful as beautiful San Diego is. There was a lot of marine layer at the beach though so the sun wasn’t visible but I did go surfing every morning of being there…man did i miss that so much. I was a tad rusty but I did it out of pure enjoyment and just being able to swim out in the ocean was refreshing. I had missed it so much. I had the chance to see my grandparents who came up from Mexico for thanksgiving which i loved becasue I am so close to them and had missed them so much. I as well saw 3 of my 5 best friends there, 2 of them couldn’t go home but we have a whole month together once Christmas break comes around. The anxiety of waiting to get there was so worth it simply because of all those factors. It is a weird thought to thing that after 2 days of being there I absolutely decided that I missed Boston and my friends here. It is crazy to think that after only 4 months you can grow to love and miss something so much. I did not want to leave San Diego though because 3 days was absolutley nothing at all. I just cannot wait to get these 2 next stressful weeks over with and have a month of freedom back in sunny San Diego with all my family and friends.

2 thoughts on “going back home”

1. I always wanted to go to san deigo. I use to watch full house and it always seem like a cool place to go too. The weather is right and people are always outside its like summer all the way around. This winter break i should take a trip down there and for a very nice vacation 🙂

2. I always wanted to go to san deigo. I use to watch full house and it always seem like a cool place to go too. The weather is right and people are always outside its like summer all the way around. This winter break i should take a trip down there and for a very nice vacation 🙂 its a very nice place