Celtics vs. Wizards Game

A few weeks ago, Dan invited me and some other friends from our dorm to the Celtics vs. Wizards game at TD Garden. This was the first professional NBA basketball game that I had ever attended and I was extremely excited to go. We all took the T together to North Station because it was extremely cold outside and was too windy to walk there in time. Though there were some annoying young children sitting behind us who were acting crazily, I had a great time with my friends. The game was very exciting and both teams were scoring so many points that it went into overtime. Also, because it was my first game, I forked out a lot of money to eat a tiny hot dog. This was not because I was hungry, but because who doesn’t want to eat a hotdog at their first NBA game? In the end the Celtics beat the Wizards (100-94). Everyone was so excited and the crowd was going crazy as we were walking out of TD garden. Much to our surprise, it had been snowing during the game! So not only did I go to my first NBA game that night, I also experienced my first real snowfall. After the game, my friends and I played in the snow, made snow angels, and had a snowball fight. The pictures I added are of me with my friend, Tabitha, at the game, and also a picture of me right when I saw the snow outside The Garden.