Boston Common Skating Rink

During the winter months the Frog Pond in the Boston Commons converts into a skating rink. The rink is open to the public Monday – Sunday with varying hours. There is a daily admission price of five dollars and then the price of renting skates. I have never skated before and it was a new experience for me. It was a blast! It’s great place to have fun with friends. – Kalene

4 thoughts on “Boston Common Skating Rink”

1. What are the hours for the Frog Pond? I really want to go but its been so cold and being on ice would probably be even colder! How bad is it? How long did you go for?

1. Hey, you can find the ice skating rink hours at this website: http://www.bostonfrogpond.com/. I’ll admit it was pretty cold but it was definitely worth freezing for a short while. As I mentioned above I never skated before and I am really happy that I did it. Don’t let the cold weather intimidate you! I skated for about an hour and half and I spent a good portion of that time falling on my face. Haha. – Kalene

2. that sounds fun Kalene glad you had fun for your first time and yeah Ronie pretty much just bundle up alot dude if your bundled it wont be that bad trust me I know becasue there is a skating rink around my house and I usaully go evey winter haha So just give it a go it worth going so much fun!-Vega