College Fest!

So this past weekend was College Fest. A place where there are a plethora of booths offering free stuff. There were booths that had fake mustaches, to free energy drinks, free tickets to any show ( I got mine for the Cirque du Soleil), free T-shirts, laundry detergent, and much more. I loved the friendly energetic atmosphere of it all.  The musical performance were awesome, the people were awesome, the free stuff also awesome. My least favorite part was on Day 2 of the event that i got ambushed by the scary monsters from Canobie Lake Park’s Spooktacular thing or whatever(shown in picture). Overall it was a fun day. There is something similar to it at Fenway Park coming up soon and it’s free! I’ll keep you posted on when that is.

They were all there. ALL OF THEM. and they almost made me cry.

Author: Elainy

Hello! My name is Elainy Mata. I love to perform i.e sing,dance, and act. I'm a sucker for debating politics and court cases and i'm always the first one to talk. Feel free to come and start a conversation with me !

8 thoughts on “College Fest!”

1. 最近我们ACCT代写 收到了很多咨询会计学专业的求助信息。因此接下来我们就带同学们来了解一下,什么是会计学。
    首先要明确的一点是,会计学隶属于社会学科,主要研究财务活动以及成本信息的收集、整理、分析和解释的过程,从而更好地帮助管理层作出决策,让经济活动的运行更加顺畅,会计学主要研究资金的流动。会计学专业主要是对企业在一定周期内的收支进行研究,了解公司的资金运转情况。作为一名合格的会计师,财务报表是最基础的工作,除此之外,企业间的兼并重组、税务工作以及其他财务方面的工作也要参与,协助公司科学决策。

2. Python programming is a difficult language to master, requiring more time and dedication to complete all of the training modules. These disciplines, which span from data science to Django, data analysis to web programming, may be challenging for most students to understand. Python is a programming language that may be used to develop web applications and solve a variety of problems. Such programming professions demand a significant amount of time, in-depth research, and extended study hours, which many students lack. As a result, we provide Python experts with online freelance programming projects https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/python-job/ that they may do at their leisure. You might, for example, assist students with various projects, coding assignments, or programming essays.

3. Python programming is a difficult language to master, requiring more time and dedication to complete all of the training modules. These disciplines, which span from data science to Django, data analysis to web programming, may be challenging for most students to understand. Python is a programming language that may be used to develop web applications and solve a variety of problems. Such programming professions demand a significant amount of time, in-depth research, and extended study hours, which many students lack. As a result, we provide Python experts with online freelance programming projects https://onlinefreelancejobs.net/python-job/ that they may do at their leisure. You might, for example, assist students with various projects, coding assignments, or programming essays.

4. I would love to participate in such youth festivals, it really looks like a lot of fun, I just sit and play games for fun, I often play basketball legends games these days, maybe if there is such a festival, I can participate, please let me know here.

5. 写Essay是学术领域常见的任务之一,它要求作者有清晰的思维,合理的结构和准确的表达。无论你是初学者还是专家,掌握一些写作技巧都能帮助你提高Essay的质量。在这个过程中,记得多练习和反复修改,不断进步。Essay代写 http://www.pnstudy.com/essay代写 是一个持续学习的过程,通过不断努力,你可以逐渐成为一名优秀的Essay专家。

6. Although it is very common to substitute online courses on American campuses. Due to the fact that online courses are prohibited by schools, many international students still have some biases towards this. In their view, academic integrity is the most important for students, so they oppose online course outsourcing, and even have a rebellious mentality towards the entire online course http://www.wangkedaixiu.com/wkdx/ outsourcing industry. On the other hand, as a popular industry nowadays, there is a certain reason why many international students choose to take online courses as a substitute at the risk of being discovered by the school. Why is this? How should we view online courses as a substitute course?