Ben Franklin: Born in Boston

One Milk St      BF Bust

Benjamin Franklin was born on January 17, 1706 at One Milk Street in Boston, Massachusetts. The building pictured above is not the one Franklin was born in. That building which originally stood at One Milk Street burnt down in 1811. Today the new building memorializes Franklin’s birth with a bust and text that says “Birthplace of Franklin” carved into the front facade just above the second floor windows. Franklin only spent his early years in Boston and eventually moved to Philadelphia where he ended up becoming one of the Founding Fathers and would serve as a prominent American diplomat it is still important to remember where it all started.

As a side note, it just so happens that there is a “Sir Speedy” printing store located on the first floor of the building. Most people wouldn’t give it a second thought but it turns out to be an interesting coincidence considering that the location was once home to Franklin, who in his younger years was employed in the printing business.

44 thoughts on “Ben Franklin: Born in Boston”

1. I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time.
    I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic.
    Thank you for the numerous articles on this site,
    I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

토토 사이트
    카지노 사이트
    먹튀 검증
    먹튀 사이트
    스포츠 토토
    https://www.j9korea.com

2. according to researchers, Robert & Mary Reynolds original house is where Ben Franklin was born. Robert owned a large piece of land on the Southeast of milk and Washington Street and divided it into many lots. Josiah Franklin rented the home lot from Nathaniel Reynolds while Reynolds moved to help found Bristol Rhode Island. Josiah’s name is on Nathaniel’s Will & Inventory document. Nathaniel passed away in 1708 and the Franklin family lived in the Reynolds house on their land until they eventually moved to their own place. That house and home lot stayed in the Reynolds family until 1725. Robert & Nathaniel Reynolds were cordwainers ( shoe makers) which back in the day was a very important position. Nathaniel was the first Constable of Boston. Nathaniel commanded a company in 1676 in the King Philip’s Indian war. Robert was well respected and his name was on many papers as witness to legal papers, land transfers & appraisals. I am absolutely amazed that the Reynolds family are not given the light of day in Boston’s history considering they did play an important role. SHAME on Boston. SHAME on Boston for rearranging King chapels burial ground. Robert and Mary were buried there but they cannot be found. Back in the 1800s they decided to make the cemetery nicer to walk around and pulled up gravestones from their original settings in the 1800s and line them up in rows and put a sidewalk in. My sister has tried to find our great grandparents but they cannot be found. They are probably being walked on under a sidewalk!

3. I am delighted to recount my exceptional experience with Polished Concrete 1, a prominent concrete polishing company based in Toronto ( https://polishedconcrete1.com ). Their remarkable professionalism and extensive expertise shone through every phase of the project. They masterfully transformed our ordinary concrete floors into exquisite, high-gloss surfaces that far surpassed our initial expectations. What truly distinguishes them is their unwavering dedication to ensuring customer contentment and their strong adherence to environmentally conscious practices. Without hesitation, I wholeheartedly endorse them for anyone seeking superior concrete polishing services, particularly within commercial settings.

4. In the realm of B2B solution architecture, mastering the Salesforce ecosystem is not just a choice but a necessity. The B2B-Solution-Architect Salesforce exam Questions Answers pdf opens doors to new opportunities, allowing professionals to prove their prowess in designing top-notch solutions that cater to intricate business needs. In this comprehensive guide, we delve into the depths of this exam, unveiling essential insights, answering crucial questions, and providing you with a strategic approach to not only pass the exam but excel in it.

5. There is no better AI than papertyper at https://papertyper.ai/. This is a great opportunity to increase your free time right now and not let yourself drown in a pile of academic monotonous tasks. I am glad that I can use this AI, because without it my life would be much more complicated. You can also try out this AI and marvel at how much modern technology can do. Use it and enjoy it as much as I do.

6. ServiceNow Development Company in India

As a premier ServiceNow development company, we offer cost-effective hiring options for clients seeking a skilled ServiceNow development team for their upcoming projects. Our experienced developers are dedicated to delivering comprehensive ServiceNow support and solutions, prioritizing top-quality assurance and customer satisfaction. At Prometheas Technologies, we specialize in working across various ServiceNow modules, including ServiceNow ITBM, DevOps, SecOps, ITOM, ITAM, IRM, Change Management, GRC, and ITSM, ensuring we meet diverse project requirements.
    Choose Prometheas Technologies as your ServiceNow development partner and unlock the full potential of the platform to drive your business forward.
    Visit- https://prometheastech.com , mail @hello@prometheastech.com FOR FREE CONSULTATION.

7. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. bitcoincasino Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

8. I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site. Zonnepanelen plaatsen

9. Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I’ve been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing. Zonnepanelen Balen

10. Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. Zonnepanelen Berlaar