Solar Cell Activity

SOLAR CELL LAB:

lab-solar-cell

Last week in class we were assigned a solar activity lab. For the experiment we used a solar cell, voltage probe, a flashlight and some different colored filters. After we hooked everything up to solar view we were ready to go.  Our main objective was to measure the relationship between light intensity and voltage. There were two parts of the experiment. First we measured the voltage and lighting without any filter. The second part of the experiment we did use filters to measure the relationship. This of course gave us a difference in the voltage generated. After we got the data we used excel to calculate the average and also to draw us the graph. The results were as follows, the more the distance between the light and solar panel increased, the more the voltage decreased.

Solar-1-

The next part is when we used the color filters. The relationship was quite different because there was no barrier in between that prevented the light waves from coming through. We used a red,green and blue filter. Red was the darkest and let the least amount of light through. Our green one was the lightest color therefore produced the most voltage out of the three. 

Solar-2-

Over it was a great exercise to experience the affects of light and voltage first hand. This is something that is very useful in the solar energy field. Which will be continuing to develop further in the future.

74 thoughts on “Solar Cell Activity

1. Ethan

“The sun’s light and warmth is a renewable energy resource. Solar cells are an effective way to achieve such an energy source.”

Solar cells are a sustainable way for people to gain energy.

UniPapers uses solar panels to provide off-grid lighting for its office.

Reply
  2. jyoti kumari

Hi guys I am jyoti from Delhi. I am working as a Girl in all local areas of Delhi. I am doing this job for pocket money. And I belong to a high-Class Society. I can make your all nigh romantic and adventuring.
    Aerocity Call Girls

Reply
  3. cosmexcare

Cosmex care, Dermal fillers for sale, best fillers for sale, buy dermal fillers online, Skin Care Products Supplier, Dermal Fillers Wholesale, Juvederm dermal filler for sale, Buy Restylane dermal fillers

Reply
  4. vapesmarket

Juul pods europe, juul pods wholesale europe, buy juul pods online, mint juul pods, best juul pods, juul pods flavors.

Reply
  5. sagame

SAGAME, access to SA Game login via mobile phone, apply for SAGAME website, easy to play, get real money, free bonuses every day, SA Game Baccarat, try to play SA Gaming

Reply
  6. williamtitu166

when I read the article about the Solar Cell Activity on site then I want to know about it deeply so I used the kodi software with smart tv. best kodi builds allows me to stream with smart tv because I do not understand what they are talked about it.

Reply
  7. buyweednevada

Buy thc oil online, thc oil nv, nevada thc oil, thc vape juice nevada, thc vape juice las vegas, thc for sale las vegas

Reply
  8. james

I have visited many websites to find out solar cell activity-related knowledge but this website is the best information provided to me this website has needed to upload more articles related to this and used the zap hosting Voucher code to get the maximum discount the fastest server and get the more storage.

Reply
  9. eveagetool

.EVEAGE specializes in outdoor power equipment and garden tools that allow people to experience the joy of life while working on their homes

Reply
  10. Best Chainsaws

Learn how to choose the best chainsaw for your garden. Discover electric chainsaws, gas and cordless chainsaws.

Reply
  11. Finch

The article on this page given a good information, but I want to get more information on soler cell. on serp I founf many blog on this but there are also not a fully satisfied information on this topic. on here i saw a snagit coupons ads. and many other ads that are rediret me to another site while scrolling your site.

Reply
  12. WWW. GORIAN. IT'S

FULL IMPORT, EXPORT of all types of merchandise.

We specialize in Recreational Boats, Vehicles and Solar Panels – Import and export of boats, cars, motorbikes and solar panel and equipment.

Reply
  13. soniya

Overpowering! Such a mistaking solid locale for and this is. I amazingly love it. It’s so surprising similarly bewildering. I’m genuinely paralyzed. Message Republic I see that you continue to deal with your commitments like this in the future other than

Reply
  14. soniya

It is my most central visit to your blog, and I’m especially amazed with the articles that you serve. Give pleasant information for me. Escorts in Bnagalore
    Much appreciation to you for sharing titanic material. I will be back for the really astounding post

Reply
  15. sanchez1122

Fivem server hosting offers a wide range of hosting options. Use our extensive knowledge and experience to choose the best suitable plan for you. We also provide access to mod packs, skin packs, and many other game modifications.

Reply
  16. buy ephedrine uk

I sell weight loss supplements online to athletes and gym goers as well as average people looking to lose some weight

Reply
  17. OEM Lithium Batteries

Redway Battery specializes in Manufacturing OEM lithium-ion batteries,specifically Lithium Battery Modules. our main priority is to provide battery products that possess high power and energy density, long-
    lasting lifespan, and are highly safe. we offer comprehensive solutions for li-ion cells, battery modules, and finished battery packs, equipped with innovative technologies that ensure excellent consistency and reliable performance even after prolonged use

Reply
  18. Daniel Wosnitza

Picture this: you’re in Rio de Janeiro, ready to dive into the hot nightlife and thinking about hiring an escort to make it an unforgettable experience. But here’s the thing: I was absolutely clueless about how to go about it. I hit up the internet, hoping to find some guidance but it seemed like there was a serious lack of reliable info out there. Talk about frustrating! Looking back, I wish I had stumbled upon this blog of RioLadies sooner. They’ve got many helpful articles there that contain everything you need to know. If you’re in the same boat as I was, asking “What do I need to know about rio escorts?” I recommend checking out this blog about rio escorts. It’ll teach you all you need to know to have an epic experience. Trust me, it’s better to be prepared than clueless in Rio when it comes to escorts. Oh and if you are searching for an escort to book, they list them on their website too.

Reply
  19. NordVPN 3 Year Deal

Blog and article sites are online platforms that host a wide range of written content, catering to diverse interests and topics. These sites serve as digital spaces where writers, bloggers, journalists, and experts can share their knowledge, experiences, and opinions with a global audience. The popularity of blog and article sites has soared in recent years, driven by the increasing demand for informative and engaging content on the internet.
    https://nordvpnoffer3year.blogspot.com/p/nordvpn-offer-3-year.html

Reply
  20. Alpha

Round bottle is one of the most commonly used containers in the packaging industry, used to pack liquids, pastes, powders and solid particles, etc. In this article, we will provide you with a full range of information about the round bottle labeling, including the types of round bottles, the types of round bottle labeling machine, round bottle labeling video case, round bottle labeling machine price and so on.

Reply
  21. Petra

Good article. To create good content, it is important not only to write professional texts, but the visual part also plays a big role in perception. Check http://depositphotos.com you can find the information and recommendations you need on how to choose, create, and edit photos

Reply
  22. peterson K

The solar cell exercise was an intriguing investigation into the use of sustainable energy. The practical experience of installing and evaluating solar cells gave me important insights into photovoltaic theory. The cells’ remarkable efficiency in turning sunlight into electricity demonstrated the promise of solar technology. The activity was interactive, which made learning difficult ideas approachable and enjoyable. All things considered, this solar cell activity successfully blended instruction with real-world application, encouraging a deeper comprehension of sustainable energy sources. This is a great effort to raise awareness of renewable energy sources and the environment.
    motorcycle accident i 95 virginia

Reply