Hello

MollyHello! Molly Akin here, I’m taking over for Sara as editor of &Then. I am looking forward to getting to know you all through this blog and connecting on Twitter (@SuffolkNESAD) and Facebook.

I’ve been with the school for six years and have had the pleasure of getting to know many of you who graduated during my time here. My first position was a temporary assignment in the Continuing Education office. I quickly fell in love with the wonderful creative community at the school and I’ve been here ever since! After my stint in CE, I manned “command central” at the front desk, moving to my current position as Web Editor & Media Coordinator in the fall of 2011. When not at work, I spend most of my time hanging out with my baby daughter and growing my photography practice.

There’s a lot going on at the School of Art & Design these days and I look forward to keeping you up-to-date. Most of all I look forward to hearing from you. Please keep in touch; you can share your news via the contact form on this blog or by emailing nesadalumni(at)suffolk.edu.