Presentation of PowerPoint and lab to the other teams (11/29)

Watching other people’s doing presentation is always a good idea because it can help me and my group members that how we should perform and present in front of the people.

Our goal today was to present our PowerPoint and lab to the other teams while we have to watch other groups too.

To be concise, other groups perform really well. They did excellently in their PowerPoint, with sufficient details and great pictures. Their labs were also interesting and thoughtful.

Our group was the last one to present. I, along with other four of members (Captain Tsuyoshi Henry Nakajima, Rebecca Merson, Patrick Macellus, and David Misiaczuk) was ready to go. We divided our jobs. I was responsible for introducing our topic and lab briefly. The other four just talked about other materials. I was calm all the time, so did my group members. After our presentation, we got a lot of the clapping from some students and Doctor Shatz. We were sure we did a great job.

Before we left the class, Doctor Shatz reminded us once more which day we should go to the high schools. She also promised us she would do some editing of our PowerPoint in order to get impressive from the high school students and teachers. Our date to present will be December 6, 2012 in John D. O’Bryant School of Mathematics and Science and we were looking forward for it.

(*) These information can be seen in cleerhub.com by Team 3 members and Professors.