Perks of Being a Wallflower–Rachael Medeiros

My suite mates and I attended the showing of Perks of Being a Wallflower a few nights after it had first come out. I hadn’t known anything about it, but my roommate won four tickets to the movie theatre and wanted to see it with us. I didn’t mind much because her and I have a lot of things in common so I trusted her judgment on going to see it, and my was she right! Going into it, I honestly had no idea what it was about so I asked my roommate a general explanation of it, she said, “I’m not quite sure myself, I know it has to do with kids in high school and that it’s been getting good ratings.” and she had me at that. So, we sat down in the theatre  one hour and forty two minutes go by. So many different emotions had overcome me throughout the movie, sadness, happiness, madness etc. All overwhelming feelings that were very strong that I thought I could never feel from a movie. And I know that some of the male students in the class may be reading this thinking “just another chick-flick, and what I have to say to you is, it is NOT what so ever. I would explain it to all, but I suggest to many that you go into it with the same mind-set that I did, nothing. I had no expectations of the movie or anything and it is now considered, in my book, it is one of my favorite movies ever. It had originated from the book, “Perks of Being a Wallflower” by Stephen Chybosky and was transformed into a movie. I suggest to all ages 16 and older. So, please! Go see it!

2 thoughts on “Perks of Being a Wallflower–Rachael Medeiros”

1. 美国论文代写 中的结果和分析是实验方案的论证,结果是通过实验发现的,分析是发现的意义所在。结果与分析的结构正好和介绍相反,介绍是一个直立的梯形,列出结果,分析是主要内容。结果需要数据支持,data的准确性和可验证性必须得到保证。建议以图表的形式表达。记住不要太挑剔,简单地解释问题。应该注意的是,图表的格式应与目标期刊的格式一致。结论部分是文章的总结,主要是对文中的实验方案进行简要的总结,从文中的实验中得到或观察到了哪些数据和现象,并依次解释了解决了哪些问题,以及与以往研究的异同。

2. Essaymint代写机构是一家拥有多年代写经验的老公司,无论在网课作业还是论文代写上都积攒了大量的经验。自成立以来拥有过千的客户与我们达成委托关系。并且因为我们的帮助使他们获得了充分的自由时间去参加娱乐活动,也能充分的准备好线下教授布置的作业以及论文写作。客户能够跟写手直接沟通论文的写作要求及修正方式;随时操控写作过程进展,而且能够向写手提问题。Essaymint的客服团队每时每刻都确保在线服务,随时都能快速答复您所有的疑问。
    1.Essaymint 统计代写在线课程托管服务平台拥有非常专业的在线课程代修专家,他们都有着丰富的代修经验,毕业于名牌大学,研究生阶段学历最低,因此拥有最丰富的文化专业知识和疑难问题解决方案。此外,他们是高素质的作家,遵守职业道德和伦理,做好自己的管辖范围。
    2.Essaymint不仅拥有一支高素质的网课代课团队,还拥有优秀的客服人员。他们会坚守岗位,随时随地解决客户提出的所有问题。他们充满了服务热情和耐心,客户总是会得到最积极的一面。
    3.在保密方面,公司有最严格的保密制度,每位员工上任前都会签署保密协议。为保护您的信息不被侵权,平台已采取有效措施严格保密。在这一点上,Essaymint公司绝对是最诚实的。