Professor Perlman applied for – and won – an opportunity to be an early adopter of Google Glass, an exciting new wearable technology. Perlman hopes to come up with innovative ways to use Google Glass in the classroom. He also hopes to encourage students and interested lawyers to experiment with the new technology to see how it might be used to in law practice. (Perlman’s applications for Google Glass are here and here.) If you have ideas about how you would use Glass to enhance the classroom or your practice, send them to Professor Perlman. We might ask you to give it a try!
- Innovation labs unite!
- On the Shortlist
- National Acclaim
- Big Idea Wins Team $1,000
- Online certificate program in legal innovation and technology
- Students Provide Low Income Residents Digital Pro Bono
- Legalware Innovation Competition
- The Wisdom to Know It’s a Machine’s Job
- From Classroom to Election Winner
- ABA Taps Dean to Lead Next Wave
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.