The hackathon will focus on access to justice issues and is only a couple of months away. You can find more information about the “hackcess to justice,” including registration and rules, here. $3,000 in cash prizes will be awarded to the winners.
- Face Surveillance Gets Orwellian
- Top-ranked program in the U.S.
- Off to the Hague!
- Innovation labs unite!
- On the Shortlist
- National Acclaim
- Big Idea Wins Team $1,000
- Online certificate program in legal innovation and technology
- Students Provide Low Income Residents Digital Pro Bono
- Legalware Innovation Competition
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.