What does a lawyer need to know about technology? Suffolk Law’s Institute on Law Practice Technology and Innovation has launched this crowdsourcing site to find out. The site will help guide the Institute as it automates and enhances the legal technology audit that Casey Flaherty has pioneered at Kia Motors America.
- Face Surveillance Gets Orwellian
- Top-ranked program in the U.S.
- Off to the Hague!
- Innovation labs unite!
- On the Shortlist
- National Acclaim
- Big Idea Wins Team $1,000
- Online certificate program in legal innovation and technology
- Students Provide Low Income Residents Digital Pro Bono
- Legalware Innovation Competition
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.