What Are Pressure Washers and Do I Need One?

Strange questions and the answer is ‘probably’. To many it may be no because some people still don’t know much about pressure washers. You see, I moved into my new house 6 months ago and discovered the complete patio and driveway was covered in a moss type material which I could have spent the next 10 years scraping away only for it to grow back again quickly. So I found out more about pressure washers by asking around. They are great cleaners that use high pressure jets of water to power through dirt and blast away those weeds, moss and other nasty things that grow in between the stones on your driveway best pressure washer surface cleaner.

Not only that, but these products are pretty cheap and they last many years. Karcher and Nilfisk are the most prominent manufacturers and their products are very reliable. They include many feature such as adding detergent (if you want to use it) and include various nozzles and garnishes to clean different types of surfaces. Patio cleaning is a breeze now, as most power washers will include splash back protectors so that you don’t have to worry about cleaning your clothes straight after! There are attention nozzles too, which help get rid of inflexible areas of grime. Machine strengths are measured in litres per hour i.e. how many litres are pushed through in a given hour. Some power washers are so powerful, they take out tiling grouting so you may need to adjust strength or use different garnishes for different surfaces.

Blocked drains are also a breeze for pressure washers. Our sewer was very hard as we share the connections with two eateries. Unfortunately they had spent years emptying food down the drains, which congested everything up. Once the pressure washer was out, there was no stopping us! The drain was clear within minutes (and prior to this, the neighbours had spent different hours with rods trying to clear it).

These models are usually fit with safety valves so you won’t need to worry about pressure building up if there is some sort of obstruction surface cleaner pressure washer

. Karcher (my favourite brand) usually offer a 3 year warranty with their power washers, so it’ll put your mind at ease.

For me it was a lifesaver. I cleaned the whole of my house external within a day or two, which perhaps would have taken months using more manual methods.

These power washers, in summary, reduce time and save money in the long run. In short, if you have to maintain patios, driveways and/or a garden, then it would be suitable to purchase one of these pressure washers.