The reckless use of Twitter by certain C-Suite corporate executives has not only put those executives at the mercy of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), but has exposed their companies to corporate liability as well. Look no further than the Elon Musk saga. On August 7, 2018, Musk famously tweeted, “Am considering taking Tesla private at $420. Funding secured.” The tweet sent markets into a frenzy.
- Congratulations to our Volume LIV Staff Members!
- Congratulations to the Volume LIV Front Office!
- Constitutional Law – The Big Picture: Applying Heightened Protection to Digital Cameras – Commonwealth v. Mauricio, 80 N.E.3d Mass. 318 (Mass. 2017)
- The Perpetual Problem with Semantics: Reconciling Inconsistencies Amid Payton, Steagald, the Fourth Amendment, and Invasive Technologies
- Police Misconduct: Ineffective Police Department Complaint-Review Procedures and the Proposition of Corrective Federal Oversight