Thursday, May 19th, 2011...9:05 am

summah in the city

Jump to Comments

this is my first summer in the city. i’m staying in boston for the summer working and studying my summer away. i’m taking a total of four summer classes (trust me, i groaned in agony as i wrote that sentence) and working at a coffee shop. it’s going to be very different from every summer that i have had since i started college. the past few years i have gone home and worked as a lifeguard at my town’s beach. so this summer i am not only going to be in a different place but also i am not going to get the great tan that i usually do. 🙁 i am going to enjoy not having to wear a bathing suit everyday to work, but i am going to miss all that time i got to spend outside.

i am looking forward to staying in boston though. my friend sarah is moving in to my apartment, martine is working with me at the coffee shop, and i get all the fun of city life in the summer. the warm nights, the lights and, when i turn 21 in a few weeks, the night life! no matter how busy i am, i am still going to have more free time than i would during the school year. i can’t wait to tell y’all about it!