Wednesday, April 7th, 2010...4:51 pm

it’s crunch time yet again…

Jump to Comments

there are three weeks left before finals week, and things are going to get crazy! …what am i talking about? things are already crazy. projects, essays, apartment searching… the rest of the month is all going to blend together. i have one last project for 3d design and design issues and processes. i have to finish/touch up my drawing two portfolio. i have two essays for in latin american fiction and cinema. and not to mention, i am going to prague in a month and i have to move out of my apartment.

this time of the year is the one thing i really hate about college. the last few weeks of every semester is just pure, undiluted stress, and unfortunately, i am a stress-eater. haha not very good for my budget or the approaching bathing suit season. :/ haha

but i think i am handling it pretty well so far (if you don’t count all the food i been eating). i’m trying to plan ahead (something i didn’t do last year) and schedule my time wisely. at least it is nice outside today (a record 87+ degrees fahrenheit!!) so i can sit outside in my dress and sandals to write this, taking a little moment for some peace and calm.