Thursday, March 4th, 2010...12:11 pm

one more week.

Jump to Comments

i am almost done with classes today and that means only about one more week until spring break!!

tons of my friends at other schools have their breaks right now, and i am so jealous! haha this weekend is going to be full of work. i have homework and projects due in practically every class next week. i’ve got a paper in spanish, a presentation/project in design issues, my drawing portfolio to fix up for drawing, and a sculpture due for 3D. unfortunately it seems it’s finally going to be nice this weekend and i am going to be stuck inside! 🙁 my motivation will have to be the week off.

i cannot wait to go to mississippi! i know it’s not going to be the most relaxing vacation. actually, it’s probably going to be exhausting. but it’s going to be so worth it. i have been going to the weekly meetings and i really like my group. i think it’s going to be an incredible week.

ahhh but that’s still a week away!! i just need to get through this weekend and i’ll be on my way to warm weather and construction sites! 😀