Saturday, February 20th, 2010...7:20 pm

busy bee.

Jump to Comments

i have been quite the busy bee lately. i already wrote about my trip to worcester last weekend. the week went by super fast because it was only three days! and now i am going back to boston on the boston express bus because i came home for the night! ah! craziness!

i had to come home last night because i had a doctor’s appointment and a hair appointment this morning. i came home directly after work yesterday afternoon. my mom picked me up and we went in search of prismacolor colored pencils. unfortunately, they were more expensive hear than what i heard they were at utrecht in boston. then my mom and my sister went out to dinner at bertuccis! ugh i love bertuccis! the rolls! the pizza! yummy yummy yummy! haha

i didn’t get to sleep in this morning, but i really needed to go to the eye doctor and get my hair cut. haha and now i am heading back to boston with a new pair of glasses (well not technically, i have to wait for them to send them to me…) and a new hair cut! haha

tomorrow is a homework day. i have to wake up early and head over to the new england school of art and design building to finish my 3D project. and then after that i need to start my essay for spanish. it’s due thursday and i have five pages to write…. at least i have my outline done. tomorrow is going to be work work work!