Tuesday, October 13th, 2009...9:58 pm

tennis

Jump to Comments

so i don’t know if i mentioned this, but both my roommates are on the tennis team. i haven’t been to one of their matches yet because i’ve been so busy and most of them have been away. this weekend, however, they had one over at emmanuel on sunday. of course, i went to support my girls!

i have been to two volleyball games briefly since school started, but other then that i have not been to any other sporting events. it was really great to see them play! they lost unfortunately. 🙁 but my roommates are a doubles team and at least they won their doubles match!

through them i have been able to meet some of their teammates so i practically know the whole team now! going to games/matches/meets are always better when you know at least some one on the team! i am not a huge sports watcher. i actually really dislike most popular sports. i am a swimmer. so i like swimming obviously. but other than that volleyball, soccer, hockey, and basketball are the only other sports i like to watch. but actually, i really don’t know all the rules for most of those. hahaha i’m slowly learning the rules for tennis. so maybe i can add that to my list of sports i like to watch soon!!

winning!

winning!

crazy serve

crazy serve

2 Comments

• Seems like that you’ve placed lots of effort and hard perform into your article and I require much more of these using the net these days. I sincerely got a kick from your article. I do not truly have much to say in response, I only wanted to comment to reply great work.