Monday, September 28th, 2009...11:05 pm

finally fall…maybe

Jump to Comments

so it was warm today… again. :/

sorry i know some people will get made that i am complaining, but really, i want fall to be here.
i love sweaters and apple pie and squash and crisp air and crunchy, colorful leaves.
i missed it a lot last year so now i’m going to enjoy it. and i want it to start now so it’s not short! its supposed to cool down for the rest of the week. i think the cold front is coming through right now because it’s raining and my bed is all wet from my open window. :/
i am proud of myself because today i got a lot of homework done in a short amount of time (haha i sound like im five!). i was stressing a little earlier today, but i think i am finally starting to get the hang of it! yayay!
the only thing i still need to work at is painting. well actually mixing colors.
i am reaaallllyyy slow at mixing paint colors. the fact that my color teacher gave us three sheets of color swatches for wednesday will have to motivate me to go a little faster! i think i am too cautious. i definitely can tell that i have gotten better over the past few weeks, but i know i still have a ways to go. i think once i get a better hang of the colors and getting the shades/tints i need, it will be infinitely easier.

1 Comment