Some of My Work =)

Hey All!

For the past year or so you have all been listening to me talk about my classes and what I do in them. Well, I thought it was about time to show you a small glimpse at some things I have done.

This first layout is the Floor plan, Adjacency Diagram, and Axonometric view of the MASS CEC project I’ve been working on in Contract Design I. I thought I would include this to show the other work we do besides making pretty renderings. This page is set up in an InDesign file with a title block, logo, and project information.

The Next two perspectives are renderings I did from this past Spring in Residential Design. They are from my Tremont St Moroccan Inspired home. First is of the Kitchen and second is of the Bedroom. I created these perspectives from scratch in SketchUp then brought them into Photoshop to make them “come alive” with light and shadow!

The last project glimpse that I am going to show you is my Kravet Competition Design. This was also completed in Residential Design during this past Spring semester.

In this design, the focus was on using primarily KravetSmart products to build “Tradition in

Transition.” When looking at Kravet products, one sees a broad spectrum of design trends. It ranges from traditional elegance to contemporary beauty.  In this particular room, the architectural elements and wall covering of the space are traditionally inspired with a chair rail and crown molding. The Oberlin Chair is upholstered in fabric 30481.821 and the Elmhurst Chair is upholstered in Streetwise Licorice. The end tables are Mirror X End Tables and the coffee table is the Sanderson Cocktail Table. The lighting used is the Gracie Tear Drop-White. For the wall covering and the drapery, Nouveau and 9780.0 sheer are used. To integrate the Kravet logo and add a modern touch, a Kravet inspired art piece was created and framed over the mantle.  The modern logo over the traditional wallpaper also adds to the depth of the design.  For more atmospheric lighting, two wall sconces encircle the mantle. The hardwood floor is covered by the Vogue/C-Cola, hand knotted, Modern Smart area carpet. The flow of the monochromatic color palette is broken by the two cherry red accent pillows upholstered in the 25252.19 chenille Kravet Smart fabric. Thus, a timeless look is created by the combination of SmartClassic furniture and SmartModern fabrics in congruence with contemporary
furniture and lighting.  Not only is this room classic and stylish, it is affordable to the everyday consumer!

Don’t be too harsh, I am still learning!! Hope you enjoy and that this gives you more of an idea of what I do on a day-to-day basis!

‘Till Next Time,

Kris

26 thoughts on “Some of My Work =)

1. Willy John

This is really good valuable content and an informative blog. I want to thank you for your time for this wonderful Article!! I definitely enjoyed.

Reply
  2. Dravid

I want to express my gratitude to this writer who writes very well and covers all the information on the topic.

Reply
  3. Roy

This was a great guest post! The content was well-written, informative, and insightful. I appreciate the opportunity to read it and would be happy to see more from this author. Thanks!

Dp Training

Reply
  4. Naji Wafiq

I’ve gone through your blog. It is really helpful and beneficial. Keep posting and sharing good content!

Reply
  5. Stuart

I like the way you elaborate this topic, we would like to share that in the competitive world of automated trading, GoldUxe EA has garnered attention for its specialized approach to trading gold. You can visit here at
    Bestforexeas to know more about it.

Reply