Back to Reality

Hey all!

So, I’m back from spring break and my spirits are dwindling. I was getting used to going to bed at 3am and waking up at 12pm. However, that did not help me wake up at 7am Monday morning. Oh well, as I said in the blog title… back to reality.

My break was quite uneventful. I relaxed, procrastinated on a lot of homework/studying I should’ve been doing, and slept a lot. I guess that was needed. Once the weather became B-E-A-Utiful, I took my dog to the beach, walked all around castle island with my boyfriend, and went to some museums and took great pictures of the harbor! Towards the end of break I started to get really bored, but I now welcome that boredom to replace the endless amount of school work I have/will have till the end of the semester. It is now crunch time in every class.

I came back to school to a new project assignment in Furniture Design, a mid-term exam in Art History, and a presentation/research project due in Materials and Finishes (along with rainy weather…AGAIN). Well, I am in college so I should expect an overload of work. Ok, enough wining, I just had to get that out of my system.

I am pretty excited because on Monday, the 29th of March, I will be turning 21! Birthdays aren’t really my “thing” but I enjoy the countdown and I always like to have something to look forward to (it makes the time go by faster).

I hope everyone had a great break (or just a great week if you did not have a spring break)! The weather is supposed to pick back up on Wednesday/Thursday so hopefully my spirits will rise with the temperature.

‘Till Next Time,

Kris