Poster for Advertisement

aaaaa

Here is the Poster that the Advertisement Committee and I created. We plan on hanging these up around campus to attract people to our showcase. We are currently in the process of creating a program to hand out at the showcase.

44 thoughts on “Poster for Advertisement”

1. As a class, I truly believe that we put a lot of effort and work into this “Honors-palooza/ Franklin Fest” so I am really hoping that we get a great turnout when it comes to attendance! However, with this advertisement, I don’t think we will have to worry. I can definitely see it attracting the attention of many Suffolk students and faculty, making them eager to attend the event. This is awesome- Great job!

2. Just like your Glass Armenia demonstration, this was also great. Thank you so much for helping out the advertising committee with this flyer, and putting in a lot of work for this honor’s palooza. This is a very creative flyer, and it will definitely catch the eye of many Suffolk students and faculty members, hopefully drawing many people to our Franklin Fest. Again, great job and thank you!

3. Looking at this article, I miss the time when I didn’t wear a mask. slotsite Hopefully this corona will end soon. My blog is a blog that mainly posts pictures of daily life before Corona and landscapes at that time. If you want to remember that time again, please visit us.

4. This was fantastic, just like your Glass Armenia demonstration. Thank you for assisting the advertising penalty kick online committee with this flyer and putting in so much effort for this honor’s palooza.

5. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later

먹튀 검증 커뮤니티
    스포츠 토토 사이트
    승인 전화 없는 토토 사이트
    토토 결과
    토토 꽁 머니
    https://www.j9korea.com

6. Нормальний такий собі дизайн, але фото зроблене не дуже – мабуть поганий фотоапарат, ще й воно не оброблене. andrewluckiy.

7. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I’m happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post. Thuisbatterij

8. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Muur isoleren

9. You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject! Zwembad aanleggen

10. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Zwembadaanleg

11. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Zwembaden aanleg

12. Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Aanleg zwembad

13. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Aanleggen zwembad

14. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! Na isoleren muur

15. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! Aanleg zwembaden

16. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks Zonnepanelen

17. The assignment submission period was over and I was nervous, baccarat online and I am very happy to see your post just in time and it was a great help. Thank you ! Leave your blog address below. Please visit me anytime.

18. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! casinocommunity Your posts are neatly organized with the information I want, so there are plenty of resources to reference. I bookmark this site and will find your posts frequently in the future. Thanks again ^^

19. When I read an article on this topic, baccaratcommunity the first thought was profound and difficult, and I wondered if others could understand.. My site has a discussion board for articles and photos similar to this topic. Could you please visit me when you have time to discuss this topic?