Honors Showcase – Layout/Timeline

IMG_20160406_234707 (1)

Matt and I thought that this design would be a good general layout for the showcase.  Each exhibit would portray a different part of Franklin’s life in a creative way.  The exhibits would be in chronological order to help the viewers get a better sense of Franklin’s life.

The number of exhibits in the drawing is not the actual number of exhibits, but rather a concept design.  This layout is also based on a lecture room with staggered rows.

We are still piecing together the timeline, and will have it ready for Tuesday.

5 thoughts on “Honors Showcase – Layout/Timeline”

1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later

먹튀 검증 커뮤니티
    스포츠 토토 사이트
    승인 전화 없는 토토 사이트
    토토 결과
    토토 꽁 머니
    https://www.j9korea.com

2. Backrooms Game is a horror game based on the internet urban legend of the backrooms. The game challenges you to explore the endless maze of yellow rooms that are filled with nothing but the hum of fluorescent lights. You must find the keys that unlock the exit doors, while avoiding the terrifying creatures that lurk in the shadows.

3. It’s too bad to check your article late. I wonder what it would be if we met a little faster. I want to exchange a little more, but please visit my site casinosite and leave a message!!