Benjamin Franklin Honors Presentation Idea

Here is my idea for the honors event, a central theme to run with for this event, so that way all the different ideas people have can be connected to one main theme.

The theme can be Benjamin Franklin: The pathway to success.

We can have a small poster-board which can briefly outline the different parts of Benjamin Franklin’s life. For example: Franklin the author, Franklin the printer, Franklin the politician, etc. This way, more people can connect with Franklin on a topic and will better understand what they will expect once they enter our event

Overall, this theme will allow visitors to understand the different ideas and how they all correlate to Benjamin Franklin and also give our event a sort of coheiveness, so that it doesn’t seem like we are all over the place with different part’s from Franklin’s life.

6 thoughts on “Benjamin Franklin Honors Presentation Idea”

1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later

먹튀 검증 커뮤니티
    스포츠 토토 사이트
    승인 전화 없는 토토 사이트
    토토 결과
    토토 꽁 머니
    https://www.j9korea.com

2. Of course, your article is good enough, slotsite but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

3. I’m writing on this topic these days, baccaratsite but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.