Experiment Day

Wow. What a class. I had so much fun in class doing this balloon/comb experiment. At first, I was pretty confused as to why there was a box on the table in the front and what was inside. But once I saw balloons and some cloth, I knew at once we were doing electricity. I still to this day am not sure why we did it exactly, other than the fact that Benjamin Franklin also worked with electrical charges. I had a blast rubbing balloons with that black cloth, and then testing it out with the electrical charge tester; the tin foil attached to the cardboard and the coat hanger. I was able to charge my balloon so well that it actually stuck to the ceiling and looked as if it were floating with literally NO helium in it. Wow. I kind of felt the same excitement that Benjamin Franklin maybe felt when he discovered electricity, except that electricity already exists today and I discovered nothing new. However, it was still a good time and I liked bonding with my classmates and professor. 🙂

Screen Shot 2016-03-10 at 11.34.47 AM

27 thoughts on “Experiment Day”

1. Hi,
    Thanks for sharing this valuable information. It is really good. Visit How to install Printer to get a lot of information about the latest printer models, driver download and installation and other troubleshooting issues of all Printers.

2. Hai,
    Thank you for the information. it is very useful, if you know about HP Envy 4520HP Envy 4520 how to install Easy HP Envy 4520 Scan Document or Photo using HP Scan software.

3. Incredible posting this is from you. I am really and truly thrilled to read this marvelous post. You’ve really impressed me today. I hope you’ll continue to do so! Also check into our site HOW TO SCAN A DOCUMENT.

4. Great work, lucky to find this amazing post.
    How I wish I can also write like this very well written and organized.
    Can you check mine? Click this

안전 카지노
    코인 카지노
    안전 토토 사이트
    먹튀 검증 커뮤니티
    스포츠 토토 사이트
    https://www.j9korea.com

5. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! baccaratsite, but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts.