Welcome to the Enlightenment!

Welcome to our class blog for CI: 143, Franklin and the American Experiment!  This will be an exciting semester, and on this blog we will share our explorations of science, literature, and the dynamic world of the 18th-century!  I look forward to sharing this experience with you!

Professor Allison

Published by

professorallison

Professor Allison chairs the History Department at Suffolk University. He is the author of A Short History of Boston, The American Revolution: A Concise History, and other books; he produced "Before 1776" on colonial America for the Teaching Company's Great Courses, and he is vice president of the Colonial Society of Massachusetts.

32 thoughts on “Welcome to the Enlightenment!”

1. I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time.
    I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic.
    Thank you for the numerous articles on this site,
    I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

토토 사이트
    카지노 사이트
    먹튀 검증
    먹튀 사이트
    스포츠 토토
    https://www.j9korea.com

2. Hi! If you are studying Spanish and you have decided to contact https://domyhomeworkabc.com/do-my-spanish-homework service for help with your homework, but you are worried that the work may be done poorly, then I want to dispel your doubts. Only professionals work here and they are responsible for their work. If you do not like the work done or it was not done according to your requirements – they will redo it free of charge

3. I am very impressed with your writing totosite I couldn’t think of this, but it’s amazing! I wrote several posts similar to this one, but please come and see!

4. From some point on, I am preparing to build my site while browsing various sites. It is now somewhat completed. If you are interested, please come to play with baccaratsite !!

5. An fascinating discussion may be worth comment. I do believe that you ought to write regarding this topic, may possibly not be considered a taboo subject but typically consumers are insufficient to speak on such topics. An additional. Cheers netflix