FIELD TRIP!!

As a class we went on a field trip to the Museum Science. I drove their and waited for the class to arrive. When the class arrived I was surprised that the substitute just left us. Some of us went and visited other exhibits as well other than the energized exhibit on the first floor. I was sad that they did not have many things to see. However, we had a bit of fun with what we saw. They had a neat tool in which you aim light at this target and it energized this man on a bike. They had three mirrors that we could aim at the target. The more mirrors we aimed at the target the faster the guy on the bike went.

I was also a bit upset that most of the stuff there was for young children so there wasn’t much that I really learned that I we did not learn in the classroom. In all it was fun to read about facts that had posted.

Author: fmadkour

It all starts here in college within building Networks and also letting the sparks of new ideas grow into a fire that spreads!

2 thoughts on “FIELD TRIP!!”

1. Discover more: Wiscontech Machinery.

Do you require a shredding solution for a specific application? Select your application from the list below to see a list of high-performance shredder machines that can meet your business needs and get the job done right.