3

Generator Lab

My partner Jennifer Straka and I worked on the generator lab together. To get all our data we had to shake the generator and keep track of the number of shakes. After we did that for five times, our data was registered in Excel , where we had to calculate the sum of the squares of the voltages. When we were finished with all of our calculations and plugged everything into the plan and ended up having a straight line. From my observation and point of view; when the number of the shakes increased so did the sum of the squares of the voltages. I believe that this correlation between the number of shakes and voltages is what formed a straight line, otherwise if the numbers of the shakes or the voltages were different, we would end up with a different type line or curve.

Voltages vs.Shakes Lab - Sheet1

aomeraj

3 Comments

1. I like how you went into detail to explain the steps of the experiment, and that you put up the data so we can compare to ours.

2. This was well written and easy to follow! Your data and graph looks accurate and supports your explanation of your findings. Good job!