The Gallery Committee is seeking a broad range of artwork to be sold or leased to Suffolk University, that represents all aspects of NESAD & Suffolk University’s diverse community. Work will be selected for display in the Law School and Tremont Street buildings.
Note: Artworks with religious overtones, nudity or profanity should be avoided because they will be exhibited in public spaces.
Deadline: Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Please send jpg images to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Images should be at least 1200 pixels in one dimension. Files should be under 10 mb.
- IMPORTANT: File name format = lastname_dimensions_title.jpg – for example, Fuchel_24x36_Untitled.jpg
- Maximum submission: 7 pieces
Include the following:
- Your Name
- Contact Information (phone and email)
- Short description – i.e. title, media, dimensions, date
- Indicate any special handling instructions or requirements
Please consider taking advantage of this opportunity.